MRP Cushy foot Mounting provides large deflection, high load capacity and long service life. The Cushy foot mounting springs are loaded in shear and compression for optimum load / deflection characteristics and protect from physical damage by the robust iron castings in which they are housed. The special combination of rubber can resists any weather condition, grease, oil, acid and higher temperatures. Combi Mount PS Series Equivalent Cushyfoot mount
- Rubber to metal bonded rectangular elements inclined to achieve maximum load and deflection using a combination of compression and shear loading.
- High strength cast iron castings
- Rubber sandwich elements are effectively protected by the top casting and its extended skirt.
- Two different horizontal stiffness axis enable optimum system characteristics & vibration isolation to be achieved using careful orientation of the mounting.
- Diesel Generating Sets.
- Engine Test Beds.
- Lift Motor Gear.
- Chillers and Cooling Towers.
- Large Fans and AHU's.
- Pumps and Compressors.
- Vibrating Screens and Hoppers.
- Paper and Printing Machines.
- Food Processing Machines.